The Life of a Little Diva

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bedtime Story

We were at Lifeway a few weeks ago and they had a bedtime book on clearance. I bought it because we were having some bedtime issues and I thought she might like a consistent book to read at night. I had no idea what a huge hit this book would be! It's called "Bedtime with Night Light" and it's a cute little rhyming book about a night light going to bed. He brushes his teeth, finds his blankie, reads a story and says a prayer. She loves it so much and we've read it so many times that she can recite the ENTIRE book word for word! Most nights she "reads" it to us, then I have to read it to her. It's so funny to hear her "read" it because she imitates my tone of voice exactly! She's really the smartest kid ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment