Friday, July 6, 2012
Big Girl Bed!
I finally finished painting MG's new big girl (twin size) bed! My aunt was sweet enough to let us have an almost brand new bed, but it was a cream color. I spent the last week painting in 105 degree weather! But...it was worth it! The bed looks so good and her room looks so cute! She picked out her own bedspread and sheets. She's so excited because her sheets have flowers. When she layed down tonight she giggled and said "wook at aww the fwowers"! I've been terrible about adding pictures to these posts, but I'm going to have to make sure I add some pictures of her new bed and room. It's too cute not to!
I was really hoping (and praying) that she would be so comfortable in her new bed that she'd sleep all night again...Nope! I was also hoping she'd love it so much that she'd go to bed without a fight...Nope again! She's still getting in bed with us around 4-5am (last night it was 3am). Tonight it took an hour and me sitting in her floor for her to go to sleep. I never thought I'd say this, but I miss my 6 month old! She slept better then than she does now! Ha!
I can't believe how quickly my girl is growing up. Yesterday as we were taking down her crib, it hit me hard! It seems like just yesterday we were so excited about getting her crib put together and waiting to put her in it. Time flies by so quickly. I never understood just how quickly until I became a mother!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment