The Life of a Little Diva

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday School Success

Our family has been MIA from church lately. Jamey and I have both wanted to find a good Sunday School, but Molly Grace has never been happy with her class. Everytime we'd drop her off, she'd scream...and when we'd pick her up 2 hours later, she'd still be screaming and it would take her at least 30 minutes to calm down. The last time we picked her up, they worker was pretty rude about her and I was pretty upset that my baby had been screaming for 2 hours and no one had bothered to page me. So...we haven't been back since. You know that motherly instinct when something just doesn't feel right? Well, I just couldn't even think about dropping her off somewhere she was so unhappy.

So today, she decided to give it another shot. We tried a different church, where we went for awhile before MG was born. Jamey's boss started a new SS class and invited us to try it out. When we dropped her off, she cried, but the sweet lady in her class said she'd call us in 5 or 10 minutes if she didn't calm down - which made me feel great! We never got a call and when we got there to pick her up an hour or so later, she wasn't crying - she was smiling and playing!! I was so happy I thought I would cry! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment