The Life of a Little Diva

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Funny Girl, Bossy Girl

I swear, I think I have the funniest, most entertaining child ever! My mom said the same thing to me when I picked her up today! She's just so hilarious these days. I can just sit and watch her and listen to her all day.

She put her daddy in time-out at dinner tonight! We were sitting at the table eating and he did or said something she didn't like so she pointed to the floor and said "sit daddy!". He said "am I in time-out?" and she said "uh-huh"!

She was wanting her daddy to wrap her up in her blankie tonight so she handed it to him and backed up and said "help daddy, I need help!". It was plain as day and the longest phrase she's put together yet!

As I was rocking her tonight, instead of "Jesus Loves Me" or "Twinkle Twinkle" or something normal bedtime song, she wanted "Frosty the Snowman". I had to sing it at least 10 times. Everytime I would stop she'd sing "Frofy no-man...happy...try mama, try!"

Yesterday I had some chili cooking in the crockpot, I thought it smelled really good, but I guess she thought differently. When she got up from nap, she walked in the kitchen and said "shoo-ey mama, shoo-ey"! I had to grab her up and hug her tight after that one! It cracked me up!

I love that little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment