The Life of a Little Diva

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Happiest Halloween Ever!

We had such a great night Trick or Treating with Molly Grace! I had her a special Minnie Mouse outfit made, made her ears myself and couldn't wait...but she had other plans! She refused to wear either of her Minnie outfits and wanted to dress in her "Ho Ho" outfit which is a white snowman dress! So...last minute change and she was Mrs. Frosty! She looked adorable, of course!

We went with her cousins and Mamie to a local church's Trunk or Treat. I was a little bummed that the tradition of Trick or Treating house to house has kind of disappeared, but I really have to brag on the whole Trunk or Treat thing. They had their vehicles parked all up and down the church lot and it was so much fun walking 2 feet to the next car and watching Molly Grace ask for candy! She would go right up, hold her bucket out and say "here go...tri tree...tain yew...see yater...bye". Funniest, cutest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment