...again/still! We went back today for MG's 2 week ear check. It's been 4 or 5 weeks since she first got the double ear infection. She's done 7 days of Amoxicillin, 10 days of drops and 10 days of Suprax. When our ped looked in her ears, she gasped! I knew it wasn't good. She said they look worse today than they did 2 weeks ago before the antibiotic! 1 ear looked waaay worse than the other. 1 ear had a little hole in the eardrum that looked like it had burst a little and was draining. Great! So...we came home with another antibiotic and ear drops and are waiting for an appt with the ENT. She said she's really concerned about her hearing at this point. SO not what I was wanting to hear today! My poor baby, I just can't stand it for her! I know how bad those ear infections hurt and I just hate it for her. It sure does explain a lot about how she's been acting, though!
Merry Christmas, MG, you're probably getting a 2nd set of tubes from Santa this year!
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment