Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Little Mommy
My sweet little girl has turned into a little mommy lately! She's had a thing for baby dolls for awhile, but just recently she's started wanting one special baby. She will hold her and pat her. She pushes her in her stroller and feeds her. At night I have to lay baby down on the pillow right next to MG! And I have to make sure I cover them both! MG will reach over and pat baby's back while I pat hers! It absolutely melts my heart! There is nothing sweeter - except when she holds her baby, pats her back while rocking and says "awwww bay-bay". I swear, the sweetness of that phrase and the adorable southern way she says it makes my heart explode! I love it. It's my very favorite thing she's ever said or done! My very favorite is when she wraps her arms around me, pats my back and says "awww bay-bay"! I love that little girl so stinkin' much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment