Tonight was our first Kindermusik class. Tuesday's are also MG's Mother's Day Out day and the Kindermusik didn't start until 6:15, so I wasn't sure how all that was going to pan out, but...it was great! She had a blast (once she realized I wasn't leaving her there!).
She was a little reserved at first and wouldn't leave my lap, but then she got really into it! She never ventured very far from me, but she participated the whole time! She was so into the singing, movements and story! It's a 14 week class so I can't wait to see how much she grows! I'm hoping it will help her socialization skills. I worry a little about her since she stays with my mom MWF and goes to MDO (in my mom's class - where there's only 4 other kids) the other 2 days. I'm hoping this will help a little with her seperation anxiety, too!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment