The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, August 8, 2011

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's Back to Work I Go!

Day 1 of PD week down, 3 more to go! Then only 126ish days until Summer Break again! Ha! I was really surprised at how smoothly this morning went. I got up and got ready, MG woke up on her own (thank you, Lord! I hate having to wake her up!). She drank her milk in my bed while I dried my hair. I got a little cuddle time in - because there was no way I could resist the "momma...momma..." and outstretched arms! Then we were on our way. I LOVE that I get to take her to my mom's house and leave her with them instead of a daycare. I just can't say enough how blessed I am! She didn't cry when I left, I had to ask her to come back and kiss me bye! That makes it so easy to go back to work!

We both had good days. She played with her cousins and BFF, threw a couple fits, took a good nap and was ready to come home. I sat through some meetings, ate lunch with good friends/coworkers, sat through more meetings, worked in my room and was ready to come home!

Fingers crossed tomorrow morning goes just as smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment