I had a great Mother's Day weekend! We started the weekend off with a trip to see Jamey's family. We went in to his brother's house Friday night and Molly Grace got to play outside with her cousins before bed. She was in Heaven playing outside - I think she'd live out there if we'd let her! We had a nice breakfast with all of Jamey's family to celebrate Mother's Day then we headed home. Molly Grace and I were both exhausted so we took a nice, long, cuddly nap together (because some little someone refused to sleep more than 20 minutes the entire way home!)!
Sunday, Jamey and Molly Grace got up early and went to get donuts for breakfast. It was a wonderful treat to get to sleep in, not have to worry about breakfast AND get my favorite breakfast treat! Happy Mother's Day to me! Ha! They each had me very sweet cards that made my day. I'm a card person and I love seeing what card people pick out for me. I also got a kit to make a stepping stone for our yard with MG's handprint. We got my mom one for Mother's Day and I really wanted one for myself, but never got around to getting it - so that was a nice surprise.
We went over to my parents' house for lunch with all of my family. My aunt and grandma were both in which was another nice treat! We had a great time eating and visiting - I really love getting together with family, I'm so blessed! I even got to take another nap when we got home. 2 naps in 2 days - what a treat! Last night, we decided to go out to dinner so I didn't have to worry with cooking or cleaning. MG was so good and we really enjoyed being out together.
It was a really great weekend. The very best gift I could possibly have, though, is the love of my little girl! I get to be her momma for the rest of her life and nothing can top that. There's no greater gift than the love of a child. The day she was born, my world was complete. I love that sweet, sassy little princess more than she will probably ever know. I'm honored to be her mom!
Pictures to come...I'm horrible at that part!
Monday, May 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment