The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, May 23, 2011

Five and Three

2 funny stories...

Yesterday we were taking the air mattress down that was in our living room (we'd had company, it wasn't just up for the heck of it!). We let a little air out of it and let MG go to town jumping on it. Then one of us got the bright idea to count to 3 and fall on it which sent her up in the air! It was too funny and she loved it! But, the rest of the day she kept saying "shree" everytime she wanted us to do something! I guess she thought that was the magic word!

I've been teaching MG how to give "five" and she's finally getting the hang of it. Tonight she was giving me lots of kisses, but being a stinker and wouldn't give her daddy any. I was counting the kisses she gave me. We got to kiss number four and she went on playing. I said "can I have five?" - meaning kiss #5 and she immediately ran up with her hand in the air to give me "five"! It cracked me up. She's so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment