The Life of a Little Diva

Sunday, May 22, 2011

7 years

On this date, 7 years ago, Jamey and I were married. In some ways in seems like a lifetime ago. We've been through so much in those 7 years. In other ways, it seems like only yesterday! All I know, is that I'm thankful each and every morning that I get to wake up next to him and fall asleep with him beside me. God blessed me with an amazing partner in life and such a wonderful daddy to my daughter.

I'm sure most people would think we're crazy, but we didn't go out for a fancy dinner or go away for the weekend. Instead, we chose to stay home, be lazy and just enjoy our family! We had a fun dinner out last night with Molly Grace - that will have to count! This morning Jamey got up and got donuts for breakfast. He's happy for any excuse for those! Ha! He also surprised me with the most beautiful set of bracelets. They are gold with handblown Murano glass beads and swarovski crystals. I was so surprised! They are beautiful. I told him for his gift I would do his laundry today! Ha! We've been super lazy all day long. It's 2pm and we're all still in our jammies. I've already had a nap and MG is taking one now. Our life may not be super exciting, but it sure is happy!

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband! Thank you for all you do for your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment