Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; For his loving kindness is everlasting. Psalm 105:1
Happy Thanksgiving! I am in awe at how much has changed in the last year! This time last year I was pregnant and not expecting to see my little girl in only a month! My dad was in the hospital recovering from a heart attack and open heart surgery. We ate Cracker Barrel takeout in his hospital room. But we were together and I was thankful!
This year, Molly Grace's first Thanksgiving, we were together with my entire family at my parents house. What a wonderful blessing to be all together. I am in awe at what the Lord has blessed me with. I am eternally grateful!
I have a husband who loves me unconditionally. He has seen me at my best and at my worst and loves me through it all. He has held me up when I needed strength and supported me no matter what.
My daughter has a daddy who adores her. The sparkle in his eye and joy in his voice when he's with her overwhelms me. I love the way he loves her. I love that he is involved in every aspect of her - he changes her, feeds her, rocks her, reads to her, plays with her... He is the daddy I thought he would be and so much more.
I am more than thankful for my sweet, precious, sassy, spunky little girl! I am so grateful that she is healthy, strong and thriving. I'm so thankful for her laugh, her kisses, her accomplishments, and her love.
I prayed for my sweet Molly Grace for 5 years before we were blessed with her. I'm thankful for the lessons the Lord taught me during that trial in our lives. I'm thankful for the patience and faith He taught me to have. And I'm thankful for the appreciation I have for my daughter because we waited so long for her.
I'm thankful everyday for our families. We are so blessed to have supportive, loving parents, siblings, grandma's, aunts, cousins... We are just blessed!
Today was a great day! Molly Grace ate a plateful for lunch and again for supper! She ate green beans, sweet potatoes, mac-n-cheese, turkey, dressing, rolls and pumpkin pie for dessert! We had to cut her off both meals! I'm so thankful for my little turkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment