This time last year a really bad ice storm hit our area. We were only without power for a day and a half, but lost of people were without power for weeks. It was awful! This time last year it was just Jamey and me, so the power being out really sucked, but it wasn't a big deal...
Last night it started sleeting and kept on all night long! They say we will be getting .25-.5" of ice then another 6-10" of snow on top of that throughout today and tonight. Needless to say, I was a nervous nellie last night. Everytime I woke up I stopped and prayed for the electricity to stay on! It terrifies me that the power will go off and I will be here with a 4 week old - no way to warm her bottles, wash her bottles or keep her warm. Does the worry ever end? Ha!
On the up-side, though, (always have to have a 'brag'!) Molly Grace had a really great night!! She ate at 11, 1 and 4 and slept in between! It was wonderful!
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment