The Life of a Little Diva

Friday, August 14, 2009

14 Weeks and Lookin' Good!

My mom and I just got back from my 14 week check-up. Everything looked really good. I gained NO weight! Which made me really happy! I'm still down about 14 lbs from when I first found out. My blood pressure was great and we got to hear Baby Thornton's heartbeat! Today it was 152 - a little lower than it had been. Maybe she decided to be a he! :-) Whatever it is - boy or girl - it's definitely a mover! While she was listening to the heartbeat, our little one decided to move all around so the nurse had to go searching for the heartbeat again!

I felt the first movement Sunday night. I was laying in bed and all of a sudden it felt like bubbles popped! I wasn't sure if it was the baby - but really thought it was. Today when the nurse was listening to the heart, the move the baby made was exactly where I felt it Sunday. So I know now that it was definitely Baby Thornton groovin' in there!

In about 4 weeks (September 9) I will be 18 weeks and we will FINALLY get to find out what 'it' is! I'll be glad to be able to say 'he' or 'she' instead of calling my poor baby 'it'! I really can't wait to SHOP SHOP SHOP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment