The Life of a Little Diva

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

34 Weeks and A Baby Shower

I am officially 34 weeks! I have been pregnant with LK a week longer than I ever was with MG! I'm so happy to have made it this far. I'm miserable and swollen and sore, but so thankful that my baby girl is still growing INSIDE my belly, not in the NICU like her sister!

Today was my work baby shower. The funny part is that it was my very first shower ever! When your first baby decides to come at 33 weeks, a couple weeks before all your showers were scheduled for, and it's the middle of RSV season with a preemie, you just don't have a shower! It was so pretty. The girls really went above and beyond to make it a special time for LK and myself. I'm really blessed. We got several gift cards to Target and money (time to get some diapers!!), a few precious little outfits, 2 bow holders, a canvas painting and a handmade blanket. It was just perfect! MG had the best time going through all the gifts. She's so ready for her baby sister to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment