The Life of a Little Diva

Friday, May 15, 2015

33 Weeks

Had another great checkup. It took awhile to hear LK's heartbeat because the little stinker was moving too much! The nurse found it on the right side of my belly, then the left, then we heard a loud "whoosh" and it was back to the right side! Ha! She's a mover and a shaker! Heartbeat was 150 bpm, perfect! I'm measuring 34 weeks (at my last visit at 31 weeks, I was 2 weeks ahead, so this is good). I had lost 1 lb (Yay! Because at my 31 week visit I had gained FIVE LBS in 2 weeks!! Ugh!). Everything looked great. We talked about my concerns with delivery. I've been really worried about trying to deliver a "normal" sized baby since I had such a terrible experience with a 5 pounder! He reassured me that we were not going down that road. If at any point I get off the curve of a normal delivery, we will look at option. I love my dr and feel so much better after talking about it. I love that he has a plan and I trust him 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment