I had a check-up today. I had to do the glucose test, blood work and get my Rhogam shot. It was pretty eventful!
Lily Kate's heartbeat was 148-151. She was moving around the entire time so the nurse kept having to chase her down to hear it! Molly Grace was with me and loved getting to hear it.
My sugar was 134, perfect! I passed with flying colors. Thank goodness, I was a little nervous! My iron is a little low (11.1, 12 is the low end of normal) so I get to add a Flinstones vitamin to my daily routine. LK is measuring at 30 weeks, which adds to my anxiousness! Dr. Sams wants to go ahead and start seeing me every 2 weeks and told me to report any changes in contractions or pain or anything ASAP! The really good news is that I didn't gain a single pound in the past 4 weeks, go me! Thanks LK for sucking up all my extra calories! I appreciate it.
No comments:
Post a Comment