I had my check-up today. It's actually been 5, almost 6 weeks instead of 4 since my last visit. Everything looked good. She was kicking and flipping all over the place while I waited. I felt her kicks on my left side, but by the time I got back to the exam room, she had somersaulted and her heart was over on the left side! This little one is never still! Her heart rate was loud and clear and 147. Perfect! I've gained 10 lbs, which is not so perfect! Thank goodness for a sweet dr who doesn't say much! He was a little concerned about the amount of pressure I'm having in my pubic bone (my only sign of labor with MG) combined with a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions. He ran a Fetal Fibronectin test to see the likelihood of going into labor anytime soon. I still don't really understand it all, but something about if the results are positive, there's a high chance of going into labor before 35 weeks and a 20% chance of going into labor in the next 2-3 weeks. If it's negative, chances are lower. I'll get those results in the morning. He also went ahead and did an exam. My cervix felt thick and baby was where she was supposed to be, so that's comforting. My next visit will be the glucose test! Scary! I didn't worry about it with MG, but I've gained a lot more weight this time and enjoy the sweet stuff a little too much!
I feel huge. I'm uncomfortable. I don't sleep. I have to pee constantly. The heartburn is killer. Yep, that pretty much sums it up! But man, those kicks make everything else disappear! I just layed on the bed and watched my belly moving the other day! It's so amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment