This is someone else's post about MG - it confirms her obsession with Frozen (which we have watched 8 times since Sunday night!) Sheila Conkling posted toBeth Lossing Thornton about an hour ago someone posted a Jimmy Fallon video of a group singing "Let It Go". When I clicked on it and they started singing I said to Bryan, this is supposed to be funny but I don't know what they're singing. Heath came running over and said they're singing, "Let It Go". I told him he was right and asked him how he knew. He said, "it's Molly Graces' favorite song." lol
Today Me: Are you going to be mean today? MG: What day is today?
MG wants to go play in the "snow"...she promises she'll wear her panties so she won't be cold!!
Molly Grace just prayed that nobody would talk to her at church tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment