Life has changed so much in the last 2 years...and I can't imagine anything better!
I don't get to sleep in on Saturdays anymore..but I get to be the first one to snuggle a smiling little girl who reaches for me and pats me back while I hold her!
I don't get to go out to dinner or just "out" very often anymore, but I get to rock a sleepy little one and hold her close before hearing "nigh nigh momma" and getting the sweetest kisses in the world.
I don't get to spend my money on myself very often ( but I do have everything I need/want!) but I do get to pick out sweet, girly dresses and bows like I always wanted!
I don't get to soak in a nice hot tub and read a good book after a long day, but I do get to splash and play with a soapy waterbug and read stories with a cuddle bug in my lap!
I can't jump in the truck and go wherever, whenever. But I do always have good company in the back seat and I get to hear lots of sweet songs and stories while we drive!
I haven't listened to "real" music in my truck for a year! But I get to see the smile on my sweet girl's face when Barney comes on the DVD player or we sing "Mr. Sun" together!
Vacations take days and weeks of planning/packing instead of last minute throwing together. But the memories are so much sweeter!
I wouldn't change a single thing about my days! My life is exactly what I hoped for.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment