The Life of a Little Diva

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Motor Mouth

When Jamey and I first started dating, I was painfully shy and didn't talk much. He always teases me now because he says he used to wish I'd talk more and now he wishes I'd shut up now and then! Ha! I think that's so funny because I worried about MG for the longest time because she wasn't talking...and now she won't shut up! It's great, I love it! I love hearing her little voice constantly. It's so sweet!

Her favorite word right now is "saw-weee". She says "saw-weee" at least 150 times a day, seriously! If she accidently hits us or for no reason at all, it's "saw-weee".

"Pweeeese" is another favorite right now and "tain-ewww" for thank you. The girl definitely has good manners! I love the "no ma'am"! I guess she hears that a lot!

"shoo-wee" is heard a lot from little Priss! If the tiniest speck of dirt or piece of grass gets on her hands, she freaks out! She runs to us, holding her hand out, saying "shoo-wee"!

MG has started singing so much lately. I absolutely love that! Anytime we sing Barney's "I love you...", she'll hug and kiss us then at the end she comes in with "luh me toooooooo"! She makes a fish face and shakes her head singing "toooooo"! It's so funny, we die laughing every single time!

No comments:

Post a Comment