The Life of a Little Diva

Saturday, February 13, 2010

The creator of Zantac is my hero!

MG has been so fussy lately and obviously miserable. She quit wanting to eat, starting spitting up (and a few projectile vomits!), and just acting miserable during feedings. I was finally at my wits end yesterday afternoon and didn't want to go in to the weekend with her not eating so I called her ped. He said it sounded like Reflux and prescribed her some Zantac. The pharmacist told us that Zantac has a horrible taste and that most babies don't take it easily so I was dreading giving her her first dose last night. But of course, my weirdo child loves it! She drinks it like it's chocolate milk! lol

So...she had her first dose last night at 8pm, ate her bottle and slept for 3 full hours!! Then she ate a full bottle and slept another 3 full hours!! She did that all night and has done that all day! I can't believe the difference after only 2 doses so far. She's pleasant again, eating better and sleeping better!

THANK YOU ZANTAC! lol

1 comment: