Tomorrow at 10:00 am we will finally be able to call Baby Thornton "he" or "she"...hopefully! We're at least going to attempt to find out tomorrow morning! Knowing that this baby is part me and part Jamey - 2 of the most stubborn people ever - our child may decide to hide! We'll see...
Everyone keeps asking me what I hope for and what I'm feeling. I can honestly say that I have NO preference. We hoped and prayed and waited for this baby for so long, it doesn't matter at all to me if it's a boy or girl. I just can't wait to know it and hold it - boy or girl! I can see such fun things in the future either way. I hope if it's a boy it enjoys hunting and camping like his daddy - although according to Jamey he's going either way! Haha. I would love to be a football mom. I love the Nettleton Raiders and can't wait to have a son who plays football for them - they are in desperate need of some good players! :-) And of course if it's a girl I can't wait to dress her up in little tutus and dresses, put all those horrible brain-squeezers (aka headbands) on her, and watch her do ballet or soccer or whatever her little heart desires! I just can't wait.
As for what I'm feeling...I really thought it was a girl in the beginning. But lately I just have this strong feeling it's a boy. I can't explain it - it's just there. We'll see how strong my motherly instinct is tomorrow! Of course, Jamey says he knows it's a boy - no questions!
I can't wait!!!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment