The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Thornton is a ...






beautiful, healthy, perfect little GIRL!!! And not a bit shy about letting us know! Ha! I've known for 3 days now and it's still sinking in! I just felt from the beginning that this was a little girl. The entire time we were trying to get pregnant, I just felt like God was going to give me a little girl. I think I had myself convinced it was a boy so I would be OK just in case! haha... I just can't tell you how thrilled I am. Jamey is still letting it sink in. I think he's still in awe that we're having a baby! He will be such a wonderful daddy! Even from inside my belly, our baby girl has her daddy wrapped around her little fingers (and by the way, she has the cutest little fingers and toes!).


Within hours of knowing she was a 'she', our little girl already had lots of pink bought for her by her Granny! I keep saying she is not spoiled, just very wanted and very loved!

We went to St. Louis this weekend to visit my old "stomping grounds" and go to the Cardinal vs. Braves game. We had a great time! We even got Baby Girl her first Cardinals outfit!







No comments:

Post a Comment