Monday, December 15, 2014
EARS...GRRR!
Here we go again! That's all I can think. It's a vicious cycle with those stinkin' ears of hers. I hate it for her. She had 10 days of amoxicillan, 10 days of Augmentin and now she's on 7 days of Omnicef and drops. We saw the ENT today and it wasn't good. Here's the highlights:
*"I can't believe she can even hear"
*Right tube is out
*Right ear is extremely infected way back behind the ear drum
*Left tube might still be in, there's a big lump of goopy infection blocking the view
*Let's do allergy testing...Holy crap, I can only imagine how that's going to go!
*If medicine doesn't clear those ears up, we may be looking at a 5th set of tubes. I wouldn't rule it out yet.
I feel so bad for my poor little munchkin. I know in the grand scheme of things, ears are a tiny issue. There are so many more things that could be wrong. I KNOW how incredibly blessed I am to have such an overall healthy and perfect child. But dang! It still sucks to try everything and not be able to get your kid well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment