The Life of a Little Diva

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fingers

Let's move on to the "finger situation". Here's what I've decided...my child will be 16 and still sucking her fingers! Ha! Seriously, I'm starting to think that. She did so well for so long, but in the last couple weeks has decided that she really likes sucking them and she's just going to! How do you argue with that? We've tried reward charts, yucky stuff, praise, getting on to her...I'm pretty much out of options! The good (no, great) news is that she really only sucks them at bedtime and the hair pulling has stopped completely. That was my major concern anyway, so as long as that has stopped, I can deal with a little finger sucking. I'm pretty sure we could dip her fingers in gasoline and she'd still suck away! The yucky stuff doesn't phase her at all. MG - 1, Momma and Daddy - 0!!

No comments:

Post a Comment