The Life of a Little Diva

Monday, December 21, 2009

32 Weeks


I am 32 weeks along now! Wow how time flies! At today's check-up, Molly Grace measured at 34 weeks. She's been measuring 2 weeks ahead for awhile now. She also turned and is now head-down! She likes to keep her little booty and legs shoved under my ribs! I swear somedays it feels like they will snap off!


Her heartrate was 155. We recorded it on a little recorder that goes inside a Build-A-Bear. I can't wait to go have her bear made. How neat it will be to always have a recording of her heartbeat! I still haven't found anything that amazes me more than hearing that sound! I'm hoping the bear will be the one she sleeps with everynight and has to take everywhere with her!


This Christmas I am especially thankful. I remember the sadness and frustration we were feeling last year as we struggled with our infertility. All I could hope and pray for was a baby. I haven't forgotten those feelings and those hopeless moments - they only make me even more thankful!


As I was setting out my nativity scene a couple weeks ago, I couldn't help but think of Mary. That poor girl rode on a donkey 9 months pregnant! I'm uncomfortable enough in a warm, roomy SUV! I can't imagine going through what she did and then giving birth in a stable! But I can only imagine that she loved that little person in her belly as much as I love Molly Grace and that made it all worth it! And how thankful I am everyday for what she went through!

1 comment:

  1. Beth I had no idea you had a blog! I am so excited! I did not know about that build a bear thing and I am very sad I didn't do it!

    ReplyDelete